Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I'm on Day 8 of the 21 Day Day Ultimate Reset. I decided to do this program again because I had a few stubborn pounds creep on in the last 6 months, and I know I had a few too many "cheat days." I also had a couple of super-stressed out months and I knew my mind and body were due for a little gentle cleanse.

I love this program!! I did it last spring and WAOW what a difference it made to my health! My total cholesterol dropped 33 points, LDL (the BAD cholesterol) dropped 28 points, and triglycerides went down 26 points. My HDL (good cholesterol) held steady. IN JUST 21 DAYS.

I also lost 10 pounds and 7 inches. You can read about my last reset results in my blog archives here: 2014 Reset Week 3 and here: 2014 Reset Lab Results

So far, after my first week, I'm down 2 pounds. I feel great. The meal plan for the first 2 weeks isn't much different than how I've normally been eating for the past year, but it is very structured and there are additional supplements. Also, the portions are HUGE (and tasty!)  I have not felt deprived once. As a matter of fact, I couldn’t finish all my dinner tonight!
Just a few of the delicious dishes that are part of the Ultimate Reset

Another aspect of the program is resting your body from strenuous exercise. It's a total reset of mind, body and spirit. In the past week I had an easy, short bike ride, a walk, and some yoga. No cardio or strength training, but I did do a few ab exercises.

If you would like to learn more about this amazing, gentle way to reset your metabolism and clean up your eating, message me! Oh, by the way, Beachbody has extended it's special pricing through May!

No comments:

Post a Comment