Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Don't eat C.R.A.P.

It's Day 15 for me on my Ultimate Reset. The Detox Phase is over and the Restore Phase has begun! I'm feeling great, and have never felt deprived. As a matter of fact, I can't finish all the food sometimes because the portions are so generous. I love every recipe, and the structure of knowing exactly what and when to eat helps me get back on track. 



This week the food will all veggies and fruits--no legumes or grains--so that the gut can rest, heal and repopulate with the help of the probiotic supplement. So far I'm down 2 inches off my waist, and even more from my lower abdomen, midriff and back. 
Those pesky pounds I put on are finally leaving! 

I'm thankful for this annual fresh start. Now I need to start thinking about what fitness program I'm going to start when I'm finished next week! Perhaps I'll bust open that Les Mills Pump that's still in the box since Christmastime!

Focusing so much on my Nutritional Therapy course and what I put into my own body these last two weeks inspired me to share a little nutrition advice:

One sure way to improve your health is to eliminate C.R.A.P. foods. Get these out of your house, and out of your mouth, and you WILL have more success with your scale and tape measure, as well as your blood tests and energy.

C.R.A.P. foods not only are packed with empty calories, but also contain ingredients that rob your body of essential nutrients, which make you feel sluggish and tired.They can also trigger overeating, which means you put on extra pounds fast.

For good health, limit, or ideally, eliminate, the following foods:

C. Carbonated drinks -- one of the leading causes of today's Obesity Epidemic

R. Refined sugar -- including white sugar, white flour, and high fructose corn syrup

A. Artificial colors and flavors and Alcohol -- Addives are anti-nutrients, which rob the body of nutrients instead of  providing nutrition

P. Processed products -- can contain all of the above as well as trans-fats. (eat WHOLE food!)

All of Beachbody's fitness programs come with healthy meal plans. Shakeology™ contains no C.R.A.P. ingredients and provides a plethora of superfood nutrition. If you are struggling to change your eating habits, Shakeology™ can help you reduce cravings, get regular, and increase energy. You can learn more about it here: http://bit.ly/ShakeologyCRF

In addition, the 3-Day Refresh (http://bit.ly/3-Day-CP) can help you get back on track without feeling deprived. 

If you are seriously committed, the Ultimate Reset (http://bit.ly/CRFReset) is a 21 Day Cleanse that will help you reset your metabolism, bust sugar and caffeine addictions, detox, and change the way you look at eating. 

As always, message me with your questions and concerns. I love to share my experience and knowledge to help End the Trend of Obesity! Email me at crideoutfit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment